Hypno-Coaching Training (WHO)
Hypno-Coaching Training is the harmonisation between Hypnosis and Coaching, in order to achieve predefined objectives, whilst hypnosis is more about a therapeutic rigor.
Hypno-Coaching is both in a path of structuring and positive transformation. Hypno-Coaching is now being used more and more by some therapist, because it is a very powerful new generation tool that is extremely efficient, in terms of personal fulfilment.
Hypno-Coaching facilitates a form of mental harmonization, that can accelerate your professional skills and increase your personal insurance. Based on the foundations of Coaching and also associated with some various tools of inner blooming, including hypnosis, Hypno-Coaching Training surprisingly develops itself within workplace, whose objective is to optimize productivity and also personal team performance.
It is in fact the ideal way to reconnect with its deep determination, as well as its values in order to evolve as harmoniously as possible. Hypno-Coaching can be a private meeting, or a group session, within your company. It is an additional means of personal fulfilment, put to the use of all. Hypno-Coaching, which is set up to help everyone achieving their goals, attracts a growing number of clients who are happy to carry out their career goals.
What is Hypno-Coaching ?
Hypno-Coaching is a practice in which, coaching and hypnosis, are used at the same time. It mentally rebalances the conscious and the subconscious together.
Focused on personal development approaches such as self-understanding, self-confidence, self-knowledge, Hypno-Coaching aims to solve various types of personal concerns. He also intervenes on behavioural and emotional management.
How does a Hypno-Coaching session work?
First of all, it is useful to update goals with the Coach, by formulating the right questions such as: What are the goals you are aiming for? What are your limits? After that, a commitment and a follow-up period will have to be determined.
What are the benefits of Hypno-Coaching?
Several sessions are usually necessary for the results of Hypno-Coaching, to be really felt. For example, Hypno-Coaching offers the opportunity to have better self-knowledge and greater confidence in who we are. This practice also makes it possible to channel our enthusiasm in a better way, as well as having an excellent appreciation of the stakes incurred. Hypno-Coaching helps to give meaning to our actions and to take into account our personal values, in accordance with our own achievements.
What are the peculiarities between Hypno-Coaching and therapy?
The therapy is part of a dynamic of healing, while Hypno-Coaching intervenes in a dynamic of construction or reconstruction. A therapist can be flexible according to the moods of his client and at the same time, can update the wishes of his patient, whereas a Coach, in the practice of Hypno-Coaching, presents his client with a strategy envisaged. The coach will be there just to assist his client and to explore several types of alternatives as part of his professional goal. Hypno-Coaching gives spectacular results in the following areas: Corporate Coaching, Sports Coaching, Mental Preparation, Life Coaching or Life Coaching.
The possibilities of Hypno-Coaching:
- Working with your imagination and creativity
- Developing the ability to project yourself mentally, into the future
- Developing your capacity to explore a specific objective within an optimized framework
- Appreciate the scope of your finalized goal
- Verify your personal values in the face of achieving this goal
- Becoming aware of the possibilities available to you
- Psychologically preparing yourself for success
- When the desired result will be reached, you will see new realizations
- Improving your physiological potential
- Managing stress in the decisive moments
- Be more yourself
- Establishing personal balance sheets with Hypno-Coaching
- Discover yourself in order to make better decisions
- Combining multiple capabilities
- Exceeding the limit of what you consider to be possible
- Have a repercussion on both the body and the mind
- Adapting yourself physically and psychologically