Ericksonian Hypnosis Trainers Training
With this Ericksonian Hypnosis Trainers Training, we offer you the opportunity, to become a Hypnosis Trainers certified by the WHO & FFHTB. This Hypnosis Trainers training is designed for those whose professional activity is focused on training, coaching, or Hypnosis.
Trainees who have completed their training, receive the title of Hypnosis Trainer, certified by the WHO (World Hypnosis Organization) & FFHTB (French Federation of Hypnosis and Brief Therapies). The FFHTB’s mission is to define a code of ethics and to formulate standards accreditation for Practitioner training, Master Practitioner in Hypnosis and also Ericksonian Hypnosis Trainers Training.
The Hypnosis Trainer Training is designed to enable you to acquire skills that will make you a fulfilled trainer. You learn how to speak in front of an audience and to manage how to respond to the audience. You learn how to develop exercises for your own hypnosis training and courses, within a certified and recognized program. For the validation of this course you will have to pass written evaluations, presentations of trainings and to give a synopsis of courses.
If you are Master Practitioner in Hypnosis
You continue to explore different facets of hypnosis by going on the other hand of what you like.
Throughout Ericksonian Hypnosis Trainers Training you are surrounded and supported by certified trainers. Your trainers give you all the keys to your professional success, you are growing, confident and ready to put your learning in motion. Nothing like immersing yourself in a passionate and motivated group, in an atmosphere perfectly conducive to learning, to go even further in your research and discoveries.
If you love hypnosis
You will certainly like to know how to best communicate your passion, your enthusiasm. Allow yourself to make a giant leap! Come join our circle of future Hypnosis trainers and let your creativity, your energy, your desire to transmit, and become more and more expert in hypnosis.
If you want to learn how to model models of excellence
You learn how to implement modelling techniques to achieve the level of expertise you want to be, in order to be a good trainer. In all serenity, you will gradually become more confident in yourself, within your own resources, sometimes conscious and often unconscious.
If you want to consolidate your new acquis
An interview with your hypnosis Trainer, Philippe Vernois, will allow you to better understand how you will orient your professional project in hypnosis trainer training. Whether you are in a career change or already a trainer within the fields of therapy, you continue to learn and enrich yourself with the teaching of experienced supervisors.
Learners who have taken courses such as Hypnosis Technician, Ericksonian Hypnosis Practitioner and Hypnosis Master Practitioner, can aspire to the Hypnosis Certified Trainer’s Certificate, a Psynapse certification validated by the FFHTB.
Future candidates at this level must have updated their knowledge and skills before entering Ericksonian Hypnosis Trainers Training.
Hypnosis Trainer Training, Assessment and Certification
The World Hypnosis Organization (WHO) was founded on the 25th of June 2016, in Berlin as a sister association of the International Association of NLP Institutes and the International Association of Coaching Institutes. The founding team was composed of Psynapse, ICI and IN, this certification is valid for training in Ericksonian hypnosis.
The mission of the FFHTB, is to define an ethical code and to formulate standards of accreditation for Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Certified Trainers in Ericksonian Hypnosis. The FFHTB is an Association of training institutes experiencing Hypnosis, with highly qualified members. Member Institutes have successfully achieved every quality standard. The French Federation of Hypnosis and Brief Therapies, federates schools in France and throughout the whole world. Its mission is to define a code of ethics and to formulate standards of accreditation for the Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer Hypnosis trainings.
You are being supervised and mentored, throughout your Hypnosis Trainer training course, as well as during the final certification. Your trainer will note your progress throughout your training. The integration of learning methods and techniques, your own work and reflection, and your investment and participation, are part of your ultimate success.
Here are some paths of investigation:
- Practical knowledge of the hypnotic state or therapeutic applications.
- Theoretical knowledge, principles and levers of classical hypnosis protocols.
- Limits of therapeutic work with hypnosis.
- Advances and possibilities of therapeutic work with hypnosis.
- Knowledge of communication techniques and teaching techniques.
- Knowledge of technician levels, practitioner in Ericksonian hypnosis and master practitioner in hypnosis.
Trainer feedbacks to the future trainer:
- Know how to receive feedback, know how to make advanced feedback.
Attention and reactivity:
- The ability to pay attention to one’s own functioning.
- The ability to provide supportive and caring support.
- Know how to quickly integrate change and put new learning into action.
Students will have to write a work according to a pre-established program:
- Analysis: students will have to analyse a type of program and provide their own vision. This document will be evaluated and delivered during or after the training period.
- Synopsis: A synopsis of Ericksonian hypnosis technician training, Ericksonian hypnosis practitioner and master practitioner. The synopses will be given after the training course. The synopsis will cover the main therapeutic themes of hypnosis, the principles of each approach and the types of exercises or protocols related to it.
- Various: each student may ask to present synopses of specific hypnosis courses in relation to his approaches and his previous work.
Those who have attended the Hypnosis Training Course, who have met the requirements of the Hypnosis Teacher training and who have provided the studies will be certified as Certified Hypnosis Teachers.
Individuals who have successfully completed their Hypnosis Trainer training in Paris, work as well as assessment and final certification, are authorized to certify levels of Practitioner and Master Practitioner with FFHTB recognition by following the standards, and will receive a certification as a Certified Hypnosis Trainer.